ephémères Index du Forum

ephémères Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[FULL]&Kat!>Deluna Drop It Low

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ephémères Index du Forum -> ephémères -> ephémères
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
meloneala

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: [FULL]&Kat!>Deluna Drop It Low Répondre en citant

Kat Deluna Drop It Low > urlin.us/2bq5t

External,,links[edit]Featured,,,Video,,,more,,,videos,,,12,,,Hit,,,Songs,,,You,,,Won't,,,Believe,,,Were,,,Passed,,,Up,,,By,,,Other,,,Artists,,,Imagine,,,how,,,different,,,these,,,songs,,,might,,,have,,,been!,,,"Drop,It,Low",is,a,song,by,Dominican-American,recording,artist,Kat,DeLunaWhen,,,DeLuna,,,gets,,,her,,,turn,,,in,,,the,,,center,,,of,,,the,,,floor,,,,Drop,,,It,,,Low,,,is,,,replaced,,,by,,,more,,,fast-paced,,,Latin,,,musicIt,,,was,,,featured,,,in,,,the,,,Zumba,,,Fitness,,,Core,,,video,,,game.Unauthorized,,,Oops!,,,This,,,action,,,could,,,not,,,be,,,completed,,,because,,,your,,,form,,,session,,,expiredMaak,,,jouw,,,account,,,aan,,,,draag,,,iedere,,,dag,,,bij,,,aan,,,jouw,,,community,,,,ontdek,,,nieuwe,,,video'sInschrijven,,,Uw,,,selectie,,,Categorieen,,,Alle,,,categorien,,,Kanaal,,,suggesties,,,Retrieved,,,2015-08-04.print,correct,"Drop,,,It,,,Low",,,-,,,3:46,,,This,,2010s,,single-related,,article,,is,,a,,stubDoor,,,gebruik,,,te,,,maken,,,van,,,Dailymotion,,,,geeft,,,u,,,toestemming,,,voor,,,onze,,,cookiesIt,looks,like,the,party,might,go,all,night,,and,the,video,fades,out,with,the,words,,To,be,continued,in,So,Paulo.Ultratop,,50Retrieved,,,2015-08-04v,t,e,Vimeo,,About,,Vimeo,,Vimeo,,Blog,,Vimeo,,Guidelines,,Developers,,Jobs,,Help,,Help,,Center,,Video,,School,,FAQ,,Forums,,More,,On,,Demand,,Everywhere,,Upload,,Site,,Map,,Upgrade,,Vimeo,,Plus,,Vimeo,,PRO,,Vimeo,,for,,Business,,Did,,you,,know?,,Send,,detailed,,missives,,or,,short,,notes,,to,,fellow,,Vimeans,,using,,our,,private,,messaging,,systemDrop,It,Low,-,EP,Drop,it,low,,Pop,it,up,,pop,it,up,,turn,around,(x4)[Kat,Deluna,-,Verse,1]Move,your,body,baby,,bom,bom,bom,When,I,shake,it,,I'mma,steal-a,the,show,Come,on,baby,,run,run,run,Quiero,eso,,dale,long,long,long,Whine,it,up,baby,,whine,,whine,,whine,Take,it,slow,,do,it,one,more,time,Feel,it,up,,perfect,moment,la,cool-a,Feel,it,up,,like,tomorrow,,tomorrow,Feel,it,up,,you,never,forget,herI'mma,see,you,looking,it,at,me,Oh,my,my,sexy,boy,Uno,,dos,,tresDaleMove,you,body!Drop,it,low,,Pop,it,up,,pop,it,up,,turn,around,(x2)Pa,abajo,,dale,pa,abajo,Pa,abajo,,dale,pa,abajoDrop,it,low,,Pop,it,up,,pop,it,up,,turn,around,(x2)[Kat,Deluna,-,Verse,2]Move,your,body,baby,,round,,round,,round,Make,it,happen,,then,show,it,around,Shake,your,booty,,make,it,pow,,pow,,pow,Turn,around,,keep,it,coming,for,more-a,Break,a,sweat,,he'll,beggin',for,more-a,Hold,my,body,like,a,coca,cola,Move,your,body,,baby,take,me,ahora,Come,to,me,,cuz,you,like,my,sabor-a,I'm,a,freaking,donnaI'mma,see,you,looking,it,at,me,Oh,my,my,sexy,boy,Uno,,dos,,tresDaleMove,you,body![Chorus]Drop,it,low,,Pop,it,up,,pop,it,up,,turn,around,(x2)Pa,abajo,,dale,pa,abajo,Pa,abajo,,dale,pa,abajoDrop,it,low,,Pop,it,up,,pop,it,up,,turn,around,(x2)[Bridge]Todo,el,mundo,se,menea,,se,menea,,se,menea,Todo,el,mundo,se,menea,,se,menea,,se,meneaBaby,,baby,,baby,,baby,If,you,want,it,,come,and,get,it,Believe,it,,you're,gonna,get,it[Chorus]Drop,it,low,,Pop,it,up,,pop,it,up,,turn,around,(x2)Pa,abajo,,dale,pa,abajo,Pa,abajo,,dale,pa,abajoDrop,it,low,,Pop,it,up,,pop,it,up,,turn,around,(x2),At,,,different,,,points,,,in,,,the,,,five-minute,,,clip,,,,DeLuna,,,sports,,,an,,,American,,,flag,,,sarong,,,,a,,,sequin,,,dress,,,,leather,,,pants,,,,a,,,red,,,motorcycle,,,helmet,,,and,,,a,,,colorful,,,,tropical-looking,,,button-down,,,shirtDailymotion,,Info,,Pers,,Vacatures,,Blog,,Alle,,videos,,Zakelijk,,Adverteren,,op,,Dailymotion,,Monetizing,,Help,,Familie,,Filter,,AAN,,Help,,Center,,Contact,,Juridische,,voorwaarden,,Gebruiksvoorwaarden,,Privacybeleid,,Verboden,,video,,content,,Copyrightkennisgeving,,Kinder,,bescherming,,Cookiesbeleid,,Extra's,,Dailymotion,,Games,,Dailymotion,,Overal,,Dailymotion,,Stream,,Mass,,Uploader,,Jukebox,,meer"Drop,,,It,,,Low",,,Singleby,,,Kat,,,DeLuna,,,from,,,the,,,album,,,Inside,,,Out,,,Released,,,May10,2011(2011-05-10),,,Format,,,Digital,,,download,,,Recorded,,,2011,,,Genre,,,House,,,reggaeton,,,R&B,,,Length,,,3:50,,,Label,,,Universal,,,Motown,,,Writer(s),,,Kat,,,DeLuna,,,Tyrone,,,Edmond,,,Andras,,,Vleminckx,,,[1],,,Producer(s),,,Eightysix,,,Kat,,,DeLuna,,,singles,,,chronology,,,"Dancing,,,Tonight",,,(2011),,,"Drop,,,it,,,Low",,,(2011),,,"Bum,,,Bum",,,(2015),,,^,,,^,,,"Ultratop.be,,,,,,Kat,,,DeLuna,,,,,,Drop,,,It,,,Low",,,(in,,,Dutch)Drop,,It,,Low,,(featContents,,,1,,,Music,,,Video,,,2,,,Track,,,listings,,,3,,,Charts,,,3.1,,,Weekly,,,charts,,,3.2,,,Year-end,,,charts,,,4,,,References,,,5,,,External,,,links,,,"Drop,,It,,Low",,(Radio,,Edit)-,,3:46,,"Drop,,It,,Low",,(Fatman,,Scoop,,Mix),,-,,3:46,,"Drop,,It,,Low",,(Jump,,Smokers,,Remix),,-,,4:17,,"Drop,,It,,Low",,(Disco,,Fries,,Remix),,-,,3:36,,Ultratop,50^,,"Ultratop.be,,,,Kat,,DeLuna,,,,Drop,,It,,Low",,(in,,Dutch)New!,Highlight,lyrics,to,add,Meanings,,Special,Memories,,and,Misheard,Lyrics405,Not,Allowed.Retrieved,,2015-08-04Digital,,download,,v,t,e,Kat,DeLuna,Albums,9,Lives,Inside,Out,Viva,Out,Loud,9,Lives,"Whine,Up","Am,I,Dreaming","Run,the,Show","In,the,End",Inside,Out,"Unstoppable","Push,Push","Party,O'Clock","Dancing,Tonight","Drop,It,Low",Viva,Out,Loud,"Bum,Bum",Featured,singles,"Cut,Off,Time","Breathing,Your,Love","I'm,Alright",Promotional,singles,"Dance,Bailalo","Boom,Boom,(Tequila)","Sobredosis",Related,articles,Discography,Epic,Records,Universal,Motown,RedOne,Wij,,gebruiken,,cookies,,om,,u,,een,,betere,,online,,ervaring,,aan,,te,,bieden,,,evenals,,content,,en,,diensten,,die,,zijn,,aangepast,,op,,uw,,interessesSubmit,Corrections,Cancel, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ephémères Index du Forum -> ephémères -> ephémères Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange